Food Establishment Complaint Form

Please us this form to ask any questions or lodge a complaint about a food establishment within Henry County Missouri.

How to file a complaint:

To file a complaint concerning a grocery store, restaurant, or other food service establishment, please provide sufficient information below. Information needed may include the name and address of the establishment, when the item was purchased, or consumed, and/or the general nature of your concern or what the problem was. Please provide contact information incase our investigators have any additional questions.

    Thank you for contacting us. If we have any further questions we will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you for your time.